rapidly flashing or blinking gifs will be tagged #epilepsy warning or #seizure warning!
Pokémon – Poffins
Oh, Pokémon. How many times can you essentially release the exact same game over and over and how many times will I relive the experience, just to be bitterly disappointed by any new species that isn’t the original 150 (or 151 depending on who you ask). I mean, apart from Girafarig who is the best Pokémon of the new generations. Shut up. Anyway, Pokémon love Poffins. They can make them smarter, better, faster, stronger… As a combination of the words Pokémon and muffin I figured this had to be something soft and slightly sweet (just like the Pokémon themselves). I did a lot of research into cakes and breads and came across the delightful anpan from Japan - a type of sweet, milky bun. The classic anpan recipe was the perfect base to create the well known light and fluffy Poffin.
Click ‘Read More’ for the full recipe!
these are so gooooooood i need to make them again soon
i had a little trouble with the recipe for anpan the first couple of times i made it, because the dough didn’t rise properly; if anyone else has a similar issue, i recommend activating the yeast before adding it to the dough! you can do this by warming a portion of the milk separately, then stirring in the yeast and waiting for it to begin to foam on the top, and proceeding with the recipe as written. that’s just how i do it though!
Ingredients: (for 4 small Ramekins)
100 gm Butter
100 gm Bitter Chocolate (Good quality)
2 Large Eggs (or 3 medium)
1 packet of Vanilla
3 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Talespoons Flour
+ Powdered Sugar & fruits for decorating
+ some Butter & Cocoa powder to prepare the ramekins.
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Prepare your ramekins by brushing them with Butter than covering them with Cocoa powder.
Melt Butter & Chocolate over a water bath & keep aside to cool a bit.
Mix Egs, Vanilla, Sugar, & Flour very well with an electrical mixer for 5 minutes.
Add the melted Chocolate-Butter mixture to the batter & mix well.
Divide the batter evenly in your ramekins.
Enter the oven for around 12-15 minutes maximum.
Take out of the oven & leave to cool for 1 minute before serving in your plates.
Serve immediately after sprinkling some powdered Sugar.
You can aso seve with Vanilla Ice cream.
HOW TO MAKE MOZZARELLA STICKS
Get some Polly-O’s string cheese sticks. (Helpful tip: A single Polly-O’s stick results in one mozzarella stick.) Get some nontoxic glue and bread crumbs or matzah meal if they don’t have bread crumbs. Apply glue to Polly-O’s sticks one at a time, and then dip Polly-O’s stick into mound of bread crumbs/matzah meal until covered and glue has dried. Next, place as many of the sticks into your toaster if possible (Toaster oven? Even better!). Continue toasting until all are completed. Upon consumption, be careful! They will be hot.
HOW TO MAKE MARINARA SAUCE
That shit is just salsa. Go buy some salsa, doy.
good-ass recipe, always keep elmers glue on hand in the kitchen
Recipes for smoothies that actually aid in weight loss
There are 23 total in the link below, so if the ones I’ve posted here don’t interest you, check out the others to find something you might like~
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA
- Half of one banana
- 1/2smooth or crunchy low-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of non-fat milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 6 cups of seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup of lemon sherbet, non-fat milk, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ice cubes
- Put half the watermelon in the blender and blend until smooth, then add half of the ice and sherbet; blend until smooth. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
KIWI AND HONEYDEW
- 2 cups of honeydew, cubed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Place the honeydew, kiwi, apple, sugar, and lemon juice into the blender and blend until it’s smooth, then add the ice cubes and blend until the mixture is slushy.
- 1/4 cup of cubed mangoes
- 1/4 cup of ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup of mango juice
- 1/4 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup of skim milk or soy milk
- 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- 1 medium-sized, chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and then blend until smooth; best eaten with a spoon!
These all look so yummy! I think I’ll try the apple one first… or maybe the kiwi? but the mango peach looks so delicious!! oh no, can’t decide!
these sound so delicious!! i can’t wait to try them out +_+
Winter sore throat “tea”- In a jar combine lemon slices, organic honey and sliced ginger. Close jar and put it in the fridge, it will form into a “jelly”. To serve- spoon jelly into mug and pour boiling water over it. Store in fridge 2-3 months.
i just made this today, without sliced ginger tho, shit’s expensive, but hopefully it will turn out well.
this sounds really good i wanna make it +_+
My daughter’s food ‘invention’ Spaghetti Garlic Bread Bowls
1. Bread Bowls hollowed out
2. Brushed with garlic butter
4. Layer of thick and meaty sauce (homemade) topped with a layer of pasta
5. Topped with a layer of sauce, cheese
6. Broiled to melt cheese, and ready to eat!
holy shit your daughter is a genius
WOW IT IS EVERYTHING I LOVE
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
Don’t forget to click through for recipes
i need to start buying mason jars so i can make this shit
WOW I WANT THEM I NEED THEM
Page 1 of 3