rapidly flashing or blinking gifs will be tagged #epilepsy warning or #seizure warning!
food this cute shouldn’t exist
i need that soda float u dont understand i NEED THAT SODA FLOAt
GIF OF THE WEEK: There’s always room for some bubble tea love.
Bubble tea and ramen.
That is all I want tomorrow.
Recipes for smoothies that actually aid in weight loss
There are 23 total in the link below, so if the ones I’ve posted here don’t interest you, check out the others to find something you might like~
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA
- Half of one banana
- 1/2smooth or crunchy low-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of non-fat milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 6 cups of seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup of lemon sherbet, non-fat milk, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ice cubes
- Put half the watermelon in the blender and blend until smooth, then add half of the ice and sherbet; blend until smooth. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
KIWI AND HONEYDEW
- 2 cups of honeydew, cubed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Place the honeydew, kiwi, apple, sugar, and lemon juice into the blender and blend until it’s smooth, then add the ice cubes and blend until the mixture is slushy.
- 1/4 cup of cubed mangoes
- 1/4 cup of ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup of mango juice
- 1/4 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup of skim milk or soy milk
- 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- 1 medium-sized, chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and then blend until smooth; best eaten with a spoon!
These all look so yummy! I think I’ll try the apple one first… or maybe the kiwi? but the mango peach looks so delicious!! oh no, can’t decide!
these sound so delicious!! i can’t wait to try them out +_+
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
Don’t forget to click through for recipes
i need to start buying mason jars so i can make this shit
Easy Fruit & Herb Flavored Water
- fruit — 2 cups berries, citrus, melons, pineapple…most fruits will work (see recommended amounts in directions)
- herbs — a sprig of mint, basil, sage, rosemary, tarragon, thyme, or lavender
- water (tap or filtered)
- iceDirectionsSupplies needed: 2 quart pitcher or jar with lid; muddler or wooden spoon
General formula for whatever fruit/herb combo you desire.
1. If using herbs, add a sprig of fresh herbs to jar/pitcher; press and twist with muddler or handle of wooden spoon to bruise leaves and release flavor; don’t pulverize the herbs into bits.
2. Add approx. 2 cups of fruit to jar/pitcher; press and twist with muddler or handle of wooden spoon, just enough to release some of the juices
3. Fill jar/pitcher with ice cubes.
4. Add water to top of jar/pitcher.
5. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Suggested flavor combinations:
ALL CITRUS (no herbs) — Slice 1 orange, 1 lime, 1 lemon into rounds, then cut the rounds in half. Add to jar and proceed with muddling, add ice & water.
RASPBERRY LIME (no herbs) — Quarter 2 limes; with your hands, squeeze the juice into the jar, then throw in the squeezed lime quarters. Add 2 cups raspberries. Muddle, add ice & water.
PINEAPPLE MINT — Add a sprig of mint to the jar (you can throw in the whole sprig; or, remove the leaves from the sprig, if you prefer to have the mint swimming around and distributing in the jar). Muddle the mint. Add 2 cups pineapple pieces, muddle, add ice & water.
BLACKBERRY SAGE — Add sage sprig to jar and muddle. Add 2 cups blackberries; muddle, add ice & water.
WATERMELON ROSEMARY — Add rosemary sprig to jar & muddle. Add 2 cups watermelon cubes; muddle, add ice and water.
Summer tiiiiiiime, and the living’s easy!!
I need to save this. I spend far too much on flavory water.
THIS WOULD REALLY HELP MY CURRENT ATTEMPT AT DIETING
THIS SHIT LOOKS FANTASTIC, i love fruit juice but it’s got a ton of sugar so this seems like an awesome alternative!! WATERMELON ROSEMARY ARE YOU SERIOUS
also, a really lazy shortcut version of the first one that is still really tasty: take an orange, slice it into quarters, then freeze it. once the slices are frozen, use them in place of ice cubes in glasses of water. the combination of juice leaching out of the orange itself and oils from the skin is super delicious. :V you can basically keep using the slices until they melt, and then eat the orange. mm.
this looks insane
The tangy bite, subtle saltiness and delicious creaminess of the goat cheese adds so much depth to this luscious, thick, sweet and creamy caramelized pear and chocolate smoothie.The combination is just straight out extraordinary. This literally tastes like heaven in a glass.
THIS SOUNDS SO BIZARRE, i really want to try it
Photo with 5 notes
Apple-Mint Picnic Punch
Stacie D. - alittleyum.wordpress.com
based on a recipe by Giada de Laurentiis
Brew 2 cups of your favorite tea (don’t add sweetener)
1.5 cups apple juice
1 cup mint simple syrup*
1/4 cup lemon juice
To serve, mix punch and sparkling water.
*Mint syrup: dissolve 1/2 cup of sugar in 1 cup simmering water, stir in 1 cup fresh mint leaves, let cool, and strain.
WOW this sounds so cute and tasty
when spring rolls around I am making a shitload of this for real
The Dashing Prince (Katamari Damacy Shot)
(recipe makes 6 shots)
1 oz Blue Curacao
1/2 oz Grenadine
2 oz Vodka
2 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
2 oz Pineapple juice
1 oz Fresh lemon juice
6 Maraschino cherries with stems
Directions: Mix the Blue Curacao and grenadine and divide into the bottom of 6 shot glasses. Pour vodka, Midori, pineapple juice, and lemon juice in a shaker and shake to combine. Carefully layer the green on top of the purple, and garnish the edge of each shot glass with a maraschino cherry.
To take the shot remove the cherry from the edge and down it, and then eat the cherry afterwards. The result is a shot that’s sweet, quirky, and even a little fruity that’s best enjoyed with all your friends, just like Katamari Damacy.
I need this in my life.
lets all get drunk
Page 1 of 2